- Trained counsellors and psychotherapists
- Clinical psychologists
- Psychological wellbeing practitioners
- Mental health social workers
- Trained coaches
How It WorksWe send regular "Blog Briefing" emails with questions such as:
- "Which skills do you need to become an effective coach/therapist?"
- "How to deal with panic attacks?"
- "What are some key signs of poor mental health?"
To apply to submit a blog post, please respond with:
- A short bullet point summary outlining the key themes of your chosen question response(s) (approx. 100 words); you may apply to as many posts as you wish
- Your personal bio (qualifications and experience, website and social media handles, approx. 50-75 words)
Entries close and the contributor is selected the following week after the blog briefing email. Posts are shared on our website, social media, and used in our email marketing campaigns.
If you want to receive these blog briefings, sign up using this form: