Are you a coach or therapist looking for easy to understand, well-designed materials to share with clients?
Would you also appreciate resources to support your own mental health and wellbeing?
If so, you're in the right place!
The Professional’s Mental Wellbeing Toolkit contains everything you need in one handy package.
Also for You
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
The Wellness Society’s Professional’s Mental Wellbeing Toolkit is everything a mental health provider needs. From professional note documentation forms, to prompts for the provider’s conceptualizations and personal musings, to beautiful printable inspirational quotes, to endless tools and packets for clients.
This toolkit is so comprehensive that it is well worth at least 3x its price as it has much more content than I had anticipated. The information is cutting edge and evidenced-based.
I see myself rarely needing other materials given how complete this toolkit is. My favorite resource is the better sleep planner. I’m so grateful to own this toolkit, a very worthwhile investment.
It is everything a coach can ask for and more. The toolkit is not only a time saver but also a great professional support - and let's not forget how well designed it is. I am all about tools and it is amazing to have a variety of strategies I can offer, ready to go.
This kit is so thoughtful, it is easy to navigate through and provides options for a variety of issues and challenges.
If as a coach you spend a lot of time on creating personalised exercises for your clients then you'll love this. If you're a new coach trying to figure out your approach and tools, again you'll love this. And just in general, if your priority and focus is on creating an empowering client experience, you'll definitely love this.
There is no doubt it is worth the investment.
The Thinking Slow Method
(45 page PDF)
- Teach clients how to manage anxiety, worry, panic and low mood with Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) skills.
- Trauma-informed approach focusing on reducing rumination through mindful thought processes.
- Includes: Grounding Techniques Worksheet, Self-Soothing Techniques Worksheet, Non-Violent Communication (NVC) Worksheets, Assertiveness Worksheets, Cognitive Reframing Techniques, and much more!
- Help clients stay consistent with phone reminders to give them quick and easy access to key information on the go.
The Lasting Habits System
(27 page PDF)
- Workbook outlining a science-based system to help clients create sustainable behaviour change.
- Covers nutrition, exercise, sleep, relaxation and more.
- Share insights and tools from Behavioural Activation (BA) to help clients improve their mood and energy levels.
- Includes: Breathing Exercises, Monthly/Weekly/66 Day Habit Trackers, Meal Planner, Food Log and Exercise Log.
The Positive Emotions Journal (11 page PDF)
- A positive psychology-based intervention to support your clients to cultivate joy, hope and gratitude.
- 298 prompts keep the activity fresh and engaging.
- Designed to reinforce learning from the rest of the toolkit, helping your clients create change that lasts.
- Psychoeducation on the topic of cherophobia for clients who experience fear, guilt and discomfort around positive emotions.
The Professional's Positive Emotions Journal (7 page PDF)
- A tool to help you to invest in your own mental health and wellbeing.
- Help prevent burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Focus on cultivating positive emotions with prompts specifically tailored to helping professionals.
- A practical and easy-to-use tool.
- Example prompts include: I could support my wellbeing by... / It could help to talk to someone about... / An intervention that went well was... / A client who made a small step was...
The Better Sleep Planner
(15 page PDF)
- Teach clients how to sleep better with cutting-edge insights from the latest scientific research.
- Integration of lifestyle changes, cognitive behavioural techniques, and sleep hygiene practices for comprehensive sleep improvement.
- Clients review 31 suggested steps and choose the ones that resonate with them to create a personalised action plan.
- Includes helpful phone reminders for quick and easy access to key information on the go.
The GROW Planner (25 page PDF)
- Guide clients to achievable set goals using The GROW Model.
- Includes 64 GROW Model questions for powerful coaching conversations and journaling prompts.
- Share worksheets to help clients enhance their problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Help clients boost confidence and reduce anxiety with a tool to help them overcome avoidance and safety behaviours.
Wheel of Life Worksheets
(3 page PDF)
- Support clients to clarify their goals with this popular coaching tool providing a visual representation of your client’s current reality vs. desired reality.
- Empower clients to improve their work-life balance and prevent burnout.
- Features instructions and 25 suggested life areas for clients to review and choose the ones that resonate with them the most.
- Aesthetically pleasing design for high client engagement.
Client Management Sheets (3 page PDF)
- Client Information Sheet to record key information, client needs and goals, current distress symptoms and notes.
- Coaching Notes to record session notes, coaching tools and client response, agreed next steps, further reflection notes, and progress made and coaching focus summary.
- Session Notes to record mental health and wellbeing status, session themes and content, interventions and client response, homework assigned, further reflection notes, and progress made and ongoing needs summary.
Session Reflections Worksheets
(4 page PDF)
- Provide clients with at the start of your work together to encourage effective self-reflection.
- Help clients make the most out of your sessions.
- Includes space for topics discussed, my reflections, how I’m feeling and key insight.
- Also features challenging and positive emotions wheels to help clients tune into and process their feelings.
If you're working to support the wellbeing of others, I'd recommend having the Professional Mental Wellbeing Toolkit by your side. It's not just filled with ready-to-use templates to ease your work with clients (so you don't have to reinvent the wheel) but also full of helpful content for your own personal wellbeing.
Some of my favourite content has been 'The Better Sleep Planner' and 'The Thinking Slow Method', which I've used to support clients as well as use for my personal benefit.
For me, coaching individuals on stress and burnout can be heavy, exhausting and can take a toll on me. Which makes it even more important for me to check in with myself and be able to find meaningful content on how I can take care of my own physical and mental wellness so I can continue the work I do. This is what the toolkit has been helping me with.
Health and Wellness Coach
The Wellness Society’s Mental Wellbeing Toolkit is a wonderful resource for anyone who supports adults with their health and wellbeing. In addition, I really like that it includes a section with resources to remind and support professionals to take time out to manage and nurture their own mental health and wellbeing.
It really has everything you need all in one place.
The kit has a wide range of tools and resources, from practical tips, breathing exercises and self monitoring to TED talks, website links and more. I enjoy the expert quotes through the pack which offer encouragement and focus to both myself and my client.
Simply everything has been covered, making this kit a valuable time saving resource.
A Library of Resources to Make Your Job EasierFeel confident supporting clients with evidence-based tools using a variety of approaches:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Positive psychology
- Behavioural activation (BA)
- Non-violent communication (NVC)
- Lifestyle medicine and more!
Free Lifetime Updates With Full ToolkitOne-off payment, lifetime access!
Receive all future updates to The Professional’s Mental Wellbeing Toolkit direct to your inbox when you purchase the full toolkit.
Flexible Format: Paper or DigitalPrint or use as digital tools - whatever works best for you! The electronically fillable formats allow you to type directly into the PDFs and save them on desktop.
Get Yours Today
Download links (PDF, JPG and PNG files) for The Professional’s Mental Wellbeing Toolkit will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase via our third-party service provider SendOwl.
All copyrights are reserved by The Wellness Society.
You may not, under any circumstances, alter or claim materials as your own. Removing The Wellness Society copyright logo and licensing information is strictly forbidden.
You may not, under any circumstances, share, re-sell, sub-license, rent, or otherwise transfer or distribute materials publicly (e.g., on a website, online course, giveaway, or social media).
You may not, under any circumstances, share, re-sell, sub-license, rent, or otherwise transfer or distribute materials to other organisations or sub-organisations.
In addition, it includes The Professional’s Positive Emotions Journal, a tool to help prevent burnout and compassion fatigue in coaches/therapists.
The Client Management Sheets are also not included in the personal toolkit.