"I’m fed up with anxiety and overthinking – it’s exhausting."
"I’m done with hearing the same old self-help advice – I’m looking for new insights and solid, practical tools."
"I'm committed to building healthier habits – but I need help making them stick."
Sound like you?
If so, you're in the right place!
This Toolkit Can Help You:
Boost Mood and Energy
Build Long-Lasting Habits
Get More Sleep
Set Exciting Goals
The Thinking Slow Method (45 page PDF)
- Learn how to manage anxiety, worry, panic and low mood using Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) skills.
- Trauma-informed approach focusing on reducing rumination through mindful thought processes.
- Includes: Grounding Techniques Worksheet, Self-Soothing Techniques Worksheet, Non-Violent Communication (NVC) Worksheets, Assertiveness Worksheets, Cognitive Reframing Techniques, Coping Statements and much more!
The Lasting Habits System (27 page PDF)
- Discover six key habits for boosting mental wellbeing and a science-based system for being consistent.
- Learn how food affects your mood and exactly what to eat for better mental health.
- Understand the psychology of motivation and use tools from Behavioural Activation (BA) to improve your mood and energy levels.
- Includes breathing exercises and a variety of habit trackers.
The Positive Emotions
Journal (11 page PDF)
- Boost your mood with this evidence-based positive psychology practice designed to help you cultivate joy, hope and gratitude.
- 298 prompts keep the activity fresh and engaging for you – you’ll never lack inspiration!
- Reinforces your learning from the rest of the toolkit, helping you create change that sticks.
The Better Sleep Planner (15 page PDF)
- Learn how to sleep better with cutting-edge insights from the latest scientific research.
- Adopt a range of lifestyle changes, cognitive behavioural techniques, and sleep hygiene practices for comprehensive sleep improvement.
- Discover techniques to calm a racing mind at night.
- Review 31 tips and choose the ones that resonate with you to create your personalised better sleep plan.
The GROW Planner
(25 page PDF)
- Gain more clarity on your life direction and set goals that excite and inspire you.
- Learn the GROW framework used by trained coaches.
- Boost your confidence by overcoming avoidance and safety behaviours using the Growth Ladder tool.
- Keeps your focus small so you feel motivated – not overwhelmed.
Journal (4 page PDF)
- A handy self-reflection tool to help you make the most of your therapy sessions.
- Prompts include: Topics Discussed, My Reflections, How I'm Feeling and Key Insight.
- Includes emotion wheels to help you tune into and process your feelings.
- Fillable format allows you to type in the PDF and save it on desktop.
My favorite part of the toolkit would have to be The Thinking Slow Method. I have read and re-read that section and have filled out the flashcards.
I really appreciate how much information there is but that is said in a very clear, concise way.
With my personal history and working toward bettering myself as a person, wife and mother, I have been implementing many of the tools in the kit. I find the conscious act of identifying what cognitive distortion is going on is very effective and I have had a lot of new insights come to me.
When I found The Mental Wellbeing Toolkit, it was like all the knowledge I had accumulated over the last decade was neatly organized and easy to understand all in one place.
I love that there is an integration of several therapy methods, (CBT, DBT, ACT, Mindfulness, etc). I found most of these methods to be effective in helping me develop healthy coping skills that I regularly use.
The Lasting Habits System creates motivation for me to follow through with healthy behavior and helps keep accountability.
In the past, I have found it difficult to stick with things but this toolkit kept me engaged and I will continue using it.
Save Time and Accelerate Your Mental Health JourneyResearch shows that self-help is often enough for people to overcome mild to moderate mental health difficulties without professional support.
With The Mental Wellbeing Toolkit, there's no need to read dozens of books.
Save your time, energy and money with our concise, integrative framework combining valuable insights from:
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Positive psychology
- Behavioural activation (BA)
- Non-violent communication (NVC)
- Lifestyle medicine and more!
Address the Root Causes of Poor Mental Health
Research suggests one of the underlying mechanisms of both depression and anxiety is rumination – the tendency to focus your attention on distressing thoughts, emotions, and memories.
That's why Step 1 of toolkit, The Thinking Slow Method, outlines a step-by-step approach for reducing rumination.
It's also why we offer a 'Mental Wellbeing Toolkit' rather than a 'Depression/Anxiety Toolkit'. We focus on the root causes of poor mental wellbeing.
Flexible Format: Paper or DigitalPrint or use as a digital tools - whatever works best for you!
The fillable formats allows you to type directly into the PDFs and save them on desktop.
Free Lifetime Updates With Full ToolkitOne-off payment, lifetime access!
Receive all future updates to The Mental Wellbeing Toolkit direct to your inbox when you purchase the full toolkit.
Download links (PDF, JPG and PNG files) for The Mental Wellbeing Toolkit will be will be emailed to you immediately upon purchase via our third-party service provider SendOwl.
It’s grounded in an understanding of the impact of trauma on mental health.
The toolkit is for personal use only. Professionals are required to purchase The Professional’s Mental Wellbeing Toolkit.
Organisations are required to contact us for a bespoke quote.