If you’ve been following us for a while now, you’ll know that we’re passionate about creating comprehensive yet concise resources suitable for low motivation and energy.
That's why we've become a partner of Blinkist - a tool we absolutely love.
Blinkist is an app that summarises bestselling non-fiction books into short audio and written "blinks" - saving you time, energy and money.
They have a huge collection of bestselling books on mental health and wellbeing.
Some of our favourites include:
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
- Set Boundaries, Find Peace by Nedra Glover Tawwab
- Nonviolent Communication by Marshall B Rosenberg
- How to Have Impossible Conversations by Peter Boghossian and James Lindsay
- Radical Compassion by Tara Brach
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- Attached by Amir Levine
- When The Body Says No by Gabor Maté
- People Skills by Robert Bolton
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chödrön
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Eat to Beat Depression and Anxiety by Drew Ramsey
- I'm Ok, You're Ok by Thomas Harris
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
- The Upward Spiral by Alex Korb
- How to Do the Work by Nicole LePera
- Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff
- How to Love by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- Full Catastrophe Living by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Real Change by Sharon Salzberg
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- Aware by Daniel J Siegel
- What Happened to You? by Bruce D Perry and Oprah Winfrey
- Body Kindness by Rebecca Scritchfield
- Wired for Love by Stan Tatkin
And many, many more - the app has more than 5,000 book summaries.
We also really like their Collections feature which include both book and podcast summaries, such as:
- 5 Days to Better & Healthier Friendships
- 10 Day Compassion Challenge
- Self-Care Toolkit
- Mindfulness Meditation Classics
- This Is Intergenerational Trauma
- Reconnecting to What Matters
- Priming Positivity
- Navigating Dating
We've also developed a tool designed to be used in conjunction with Blinkist.
The Relationship Challenge
- The quality of your relationships is a key determinant of your happiness.
- Review summaries of 30 bestselling books and learn how to build interpersonal skills for long-lasting, healthy relationships.
- Full version includes a key points summary of all 30 books giving you an easy way to instil essential knowledge.
- Content includes: improving your communication skills; becoming more assertive; reducing conflict by managing intense emotions; understanding your relationship needs; adopting a healthy mindset towards relationships; understanding signs of abuse and how to deal with it.
- Download the free seven day challenge here.